Sunday, September 21, 2008

Owwwwww

I had surgery on my foot last week. Sorry, no pictures. I looked at it last night when Michael changed the bandage. Gross, black and blue, holes all over the bottom of my heal, and plenty of stitches on my toe, back of my heal and on the side of my foot. I'm getting better on the crutches, only fell once. I'm done with the pain pills, although they are great for getting to sleep.

I'm supposed to start working at the new quilt store in Highland tomorrow. I'm not sure what I can do on crutches, but I'm going to try. No one will work for me. I think it will be a cute store, when its all put together. The cash register is a computer,,,,great all I know how to do is play games and blog. I hope I can get the hang of it. Its hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
Time for a nap................................

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Lets take some pictures of that foot!

strickland party of six said...

Anutie, Sandra are you sure your off the pain pills. lol. j/k its just you sound a lillte loopy. Well love ya anyway. You know you can contact me at my blog. chkkbjstrickland.blogspot.com although i am going to go private in a little while so youll need to give your e-mail address, some freak left a comment on mine i didnt aprove off and I didnt even know him, he also doesnt even live in Utah. so i think its really werid people live stuff on other peoples blog that you dont even know, plus he was a single guy 50 yrs old i might add too. So i deleted his comment. so anyway Ill add you to my blog. tell everyone i said hi.,hows the kids 2nd cousions. By the way what did you do to your foot?

Jen said...

mom I am totally stoked that you put a new post on..way to go yipee you did it now put some pictures on so we can all see the abuse you receive at home no just kidding but really put a pic on..love you tons and cant wait to see you guys..

whit & dan said...

mom. i am so proud you are a blogging master. you sure remind me of myself when you say time for a nap. haha. like mother like daughter. i can't wait till you cook me some lunch and we fall asleep to soap operas. now that is the life :)

skiwatr@yahoo.com said...

Guess what? I figured it out and now I have my own link to your blog. I was able to get Carrie and Jen's too.

skiwatr@yahoo.com said...

Oh sorry, but what happened to your foot. It sounds awful.