Sunday, November 30, 2008

Boring, I hope.

David had back surgery on Friday. I brought him home today. He did well and hopefully this fixed him so he can function again. It is more painful this time because he had three disks worked on. The Dr. didn't fuse it which is good, if he can be a good boy and not lift or bend for a while.

Jenny and the kids went home today. We had a good time while they were here. We stayed up too late every night.It will take me a week to catch up on my sleep.

Whit gets her wisdom teeth out tomorrow. I will have two invalids to take care of.
Mel and Angies babies are due any time. I have two quilts to finish. I hope they give me a few more days.
After this busy month I hope we can just relax for a week before we load up and go to Hawaii for Whitneys graduation. then two babies and Christmas. I look forward to some boring days.

5 comments:

whit & dan said...

wow mom you are good at blogging i am glad someone keeps their blog up to date. and you know there is never a boring day with me around. well me or that 70's show. hehe. love ya mom.

strickland party of six said...

How about taking you every fav neice to the great island of RELAXATION, with no screaming kids, just the sound of sweet crashing waves and a few uqalies in the back ground! okay so I don't know how to spell but you get what I mean and Ill help you on those quilts. I hope daves is a good boy let him to take it easy for a while, I hope you catch up on the sleep. love ya. Have a good hoilday!

Jen said...

hello momma have your forgotten about your blog? love you see you soon I bet you just cant wait....

Jen said...

that is it mom I am not looking at your blog again because every time I do I am disappointed that there is no new reading...Love you and get busy blogging

skiwatr@yahoo.com said...

Cute template. I'm feeling good. Thanks for caring. Hope David is doing better.