Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No good at blogging.

I guess I am not cut out for blogging. I get too far behind and don't have any cool pictures to make things interesting.
Since my last blog two months ago, we have had two new granddaughters, been to Hawaii twice, had a son get married, and have a college graduate.
Mike got married in Nov. It was a beautiful wedding and he is very happy. We went to Hawaii in Dec. for Whitneys graduation. It was wonderful, even though it rained and flooded the whole time. We are so proud of her. She is very bored at home, after living the college life.
We went to Maui in Jan. We took Jason and his family, and had a great time. We mostly just relaxed. We went on a whale watch trip. This is my favorite thing to do in Hawaii. We saw several, including babies. Jason went diving. It was to rough to snorkel. The kids just loved to play at the pool and the beach. We ate a ton.
Now we can just settle down and enjoy the real life of working and cleaning. Oh yeah!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

you rock mom dont let any one tell you different..Thank you again for my bag i love love love it...

kajsia mccoy said...

see. that is a good blog there.

strickland party of six said...

Ok I dont think you are bad at blogging I just think you are a very busy grandma, mom and aunt! Now could you plaeae make me a church bag or even a purse that I could put lots of things in pretty please???